Friday 1 June 2012

News

News, my dears, news. Spoke to our lovely SW today and she revealed that she has a child in mind for us. A little boy, under one. Some other info too and we were so excited we didn't know what to with ourselves. Thinking back to what happened last time, and how attached we got to a name, before we came to realise that we weren't the right family for each other, we tried to keep our excitement in check. But I was beside myself and couldn't think of anything else. So I got my trusty Goddess cards out and pitched a question as I shuffled the cards. 'I'm so excited I don't know what to do with myself, but I'm aware of what happened last time and....I guess I just want some kind of sign, some idea what to do next.'
And the card I pulled? Isis, Goddess of Mothering.
The words? 'Isis comes in to your life to show you it is time for mothering.'
I cried. A lot, leaving drippy stains all down my dress.
SW coming next week to talk further.
Truly, this could be our son.

1 comment:

the boy's behaviour said...

:-) :-) :-)

Hard not to get excited then hey? x