Sunday 15 July 2012

Approved by the big bad panel

Just wanted to check in - briefly - and say hooray, hooray, we were approved! Our whirlwind week now over and some of the dust settling but lawks, has it thrown up some crazy emotional stuff for me...been a proper waterworks for a few days and trying to regain some sort of sense of self away from all the endless endless bureaucracy. More on that - a lot more on that - in another post, but just wanted to drop by and say it is going to happen. We are going to adopt a child.

4 comments:

the boy's behaviour said...

:-) Really pleased for you x

Dream Seeker said...

Thanks Stix, I know you've been going through some tough stuff - been reading when I can but haven't had time to comment so will be in touch soon but sending hugs to you all xxxx

Searching for Serenity said...

One huge hurdle out of the way. Congrats to you!

Kate said...

I am so so so very excited for you!
Thank you for your warm and caring comment on my blog (AS ALWAYS, sweet one)-- I am so excited that you will soon have your little one in your arms, home, already in your heart. Can't wait to meet him.

XOXO
kate