Thursday 7 January 2010

A spiritual adventure - I can't wait!

R is taking me to India for my (big) birthday in April - yay, yay and more hoorays than it is possible to fit on a page! I have always always wanted to go (I'm sure I was even thinking about it in the womb)! And he tucked the tickets inside a book on India and it said 'Let's go on a spiritual adventure to the birthplace of tantra. I love you.' Could I love him any more than I do or would I spontaneously combust?! HOOOOOORAY!!!! And it's still snowing!!!! AND he's not going to work tomorrow! And he'll be home very soon!

3 comments:

Searching for Serenity said...

Happy New Year to you too!!

Tell me, why haven't you gone to India before? And can you have your husband talk to my husband? Because that is an amazing gift!!

We've been getting tons of snow here in Minnesota. We got a lot over the holidays and it's snowing again today. Although, it rarely snows enough to shut the city down. Stay warm and dry and enjoy your time off.

Dream Seeker said...

I know, it seems mad that I haven't visited there before. I've been to other amazing places but somehow saved India for now - exactly the right moment in my life with exactly who I want to be with there...
I can't wait!

Anonymous said...

Sounds incrediblel!!!!! Enjoy!!!! M